On behalf of our client, a leading hospital in Elkhart, Indiana, RSMC is looking for Respiratory Therapists to join this amazing team!
Respiratory therapists, also known as respiratory care practitioners, evaluate, treat, and care for patients with breathing or other cardiopulmonary disorders. Practicing under the direction of a physician, respiratory therapists assume primary responsibility for all respiratory care therapeutic treatments and diagnostic procedures.
MISSION & VISION
To enhance the physical, mental and emotional well-being of the communities we serve as the community’s provider of outstanding quality, superior value and comprehensive health care services.
Our vision is to achieve:
Innovative health care and well-being services of the highest quality at the greatest value
Easy access and convenience
Outstanding patient experiences
Ongoing education involving physicians, patients and the community
Education and Experience
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities as indicated below are normally acquired through the successful completion of some college or vocational training. Indiana State Certification (RCP) is required. NPR & ACLS certification required for FT/PT staff.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of job-related experience is required.
- Two years clinical experience and 1 year experience in critical care preferred. Must be credentialed by the National Board for Respiratory Care as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT).
- New graduates from a Respiratory Therapy Program will be given one year from their date of hire to obtain the RRT credential through the NBRC
- . Preferred membership in professional association (AARC).
Knowledge & Skills
- Close attention to detail required.
- Requires a Respiratory Care Practitioner license from the State of Indiana.
- Familiarity in the use and maintenance of respiratory equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of emergency and routine procedures as documented in hospital policy and procedures.
- Must have thorough knowledge of cardiopulmonary dynamics.
Sign on Bonus!
Comprehensive Benefit Package!
6 pm to 6.30 am or 6 am to 6.30 pm
New Grads are welcome!