on behalf of our client is selectively searching for an Associate Dentist.
Our clients can give you the career you never imagined, and the financial ability to the life you have always wanted
Opportunities: AL,AZ,AR,CA,CO,CT,FL,GA,ID,IL,IN,IA,ME,MD,MA,MI,MN,MS,MO,NE,NH,NM,NY, NC,ND,OH,OK,OR,PA,SC,SD,TN,TX,VA,WA & WV
What our client offers:
- 1st year earning potential over 250k
- Up to $200K student loan reimbursement**
- Up $50K sign on bonus opportunities throughout the network**
- A fast track to practice ownership
- No contracts
- No non- compete
- Cash and PPO payor mix
- Assess treatment planning options and discuss with patients.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, and management of staff.
- Carry out agreed clinical treatments.
- Complete comprehensive full mouth exams and diagnose dental conditions.
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Maintain patients' medical records.
To view Dentist open positions, click the link below.
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school.