ITH Staffing Inc, is looking to hire a Manager, Surgical Specialty
in Davenport, Iowa.
Supports in providing leadership for the practice and delivery of safe, effective, efficient, ethical, and culturally-competent patient care. This includes oversight of management of human, fiscal, and material resources in accordance with hospital guidelines, organizational/nursing philosophies, and in compliance with regulatory and professional standards. Key accountabilities include fostering interdisciplinary collaborative relationships; using critical thinking and analytical skills to evaluate outcome data; designing/implementing performance improvement strategies based on data; and promoting evidence-based practice.
Report To: Director, Nursing Operations
Supervisory Responsibility: Large Group/Multi-Level: The job requires direct responsibility for a large department or unit of greater than 25 employees. In addition to staff, incumbent directly supervises one or more supervisors and/or assistant managers who assist incumbent with managerial responsibilities. Incumbent has multiple shift responsibilities for staff.
Materials Responsibility: Moderate: Work requires moderate responsibility for material resources. Examples of resources could include operating budgets for a work unit or department, specialized equipment, costly or unusual materials or supplies, large amounts of cash or other material assets. The employee has a moderate amount of control over these resources. The cost of errors might result in moderate damage, waste or financial loss. The difficulty, variety and depth of problems associated with these material resources is moderately complex.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Base Salary - $72,000 to $104,000
- Full-time Benefits - Full
- Relocation Assistance Available - Yes
- Interview Travel Reimbursed - Yes
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Special Training: Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree in Health-related field must be obtained within 5 years of hire.
- Licensure/Registration: Registered Nurse in Iowa; Registered Nurse in Illinois within 6 months
- Experience: More than 3 years experience required.
- Possible Exposure to Blood Borne Pathogens: Yes