Our client is currently seeking a full-time Registered Nurse Supervisor for our Long Island City Queens, NY residential facility. This position is Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. or 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our client supports the mission through a holistic approach that focuses on the distinct mental, physical, and social needs of every person; innovation of best-in-class and evidence-based prevention, treatment, and recovery programs; and the promotion of greater understanding of addiction. They have a devoted staff that are committed to treating the whole person—and come from all fields.
• Manages on site LPN staff daily.
• Oversees and assists with program medication orders and monitors mediation records for compliance; performs quality assurance activities.
• Performs accurate and complete audits of mediation transported, received, administered, stored or disposed, as trained and assigned, in accordance with the client medication policies and procedures.
• Continuously monitors and updates medication policies and procedures to ensure patient safety.
• Provides training to nursing staff on medical policies and procedures, as needed.
• Supervises nursing activities to assure conformity with licensed diagnostic and treatment center's regulations.
• Overseer’s the hiring and supervision of nursing staff at the facility.
• Minimum 1 to 3 year's supervisor experience as a Registered Nurse.
• Current New York State License for Registered Nurse