Administrative RN Case Manager Coordinates and directs the clinical, operational, and program activities on a day-to-day basis to ensure delivery of quality patient care; responsible for all appropriate documentation and reporting requirements.
This is a Management position, supervising a team of 6 to 8 Care Coordinators.
Available Locations: Los Angeles, Orange or Calabasas, CA
- Supervises clinical staff including joint supervisory home visits and contributes to performance evaluations as needed
- Must be a RN or LVN
- Acts as a backup for Field Nurses in case of an emergency
- Must be able to attend leadership meetings occasionally
- In conjunction with the home health management team, plan team meeting agendas and effectively run meetings such as multidisciplinary team meetings, RN meetings, and patient case conferences
- Participate in the evaluation of organization performance via performance improvement program productivity, quarterly and annual reviews.
- Establish accountabilities and performance goals and provide counseling, coaching, feedback, recognition, training, and development to staff. Plan, coordinate, direct and provide patient care orientation and ongoing education to staff.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in home health and OASIS.
- Supervisor Experience
- Ability to build rapport with patients and staff
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- California Registered Nurse license.
- Current CPR certification
This is a direct placement opportunity