On behalf of our clients, R.S.M.C is seeking a Process Manager
- 7 months Term
- Benefits: Eye Care, Dental , Medical
- Pay rate: $40.00 - 40.55/hr
- Hours: Part-Time to start (30 hours/week) but it may go full time quickly depending on the need.
The Process Manager will evaluate and make improvements to business processes across the Operations and Commercial organizations. The Manager will ensure we can efficiently meet the needs of our customers and the business. The Manager will collaborate with stakeholders to identify areas of opportunity for process improvement, propose changes and the expected benefit, and finally implement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee the digitization and automation of processes
- Evaluate existing business processes and conduct ongoing analysis
- Propose process improvements and gain stakeholder support
- Document new and changed processes
- Manage implementation process; update policies and procedures, coordinate teams and train staff
- Familiar with common customer service and order fulfillment activities
- Experience in directing the development of custom integrations between software platforms
- Experience in training staff to newly developed processes.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write clear reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization as required.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
Education and /or Experience:
- Experience directing the development of digital workflows and process, particularly withSaleforce.com
- Experience in cross-functional process improvement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills; able to work effectively at the high-level to assess areas for improvement then dive into the details
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and fluid environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Two years’ experience in process development or business analysis role.
- Basic Salesforce.com configuration experience (Lightning preferred)
- Rapidly learn new SaaS platforms to assess the potential to extend or refine their use
- Strong understanding of workflows and corresponding data flows
- Proficiency in charting/workflow documentation software such as Visio, Lucid charts, etc.
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualization to support process changes through software such as Excel, Tableau,
- US Citizen
- Green Card
- Employer Authorization Doc. (EADs)