On behalf of our clients, R.S.M.C is seeking a Office Clerical
- 6 months Term
- Benefits: Eye Care, Dental , Medical
- Pay rate: $14.50/hr
- 1-10 years’ experience Required
Responsible for performing a variety of moderately complex clerical duties in support of the plant operations at plant level including the production, warehousing and distribution functions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assists in the efficient running of the office by performing various clerical duties including processing of incoming mail, filing, answering phones and greeting and assisting visitors
- Enters and confirms customer orders
- Performs Accounts Payable functions
- Maintains routine records and reports such as inventory records.
- Reviews and proofs calculations, compiles information and generates reports as requested
- Serves as a backup for the Dispatcher and Office Manager for critical functions such as dispatching and payroll.
- High School Diploma or GED- 2-4 years experience in an office environment
Skills and Competencies:
- General knowledge of product line
- Ability to prepare and maintain moderately complex records and reports-
- Knowledge of Windows and Outlook
- Ability to calculate fractions and percentages
- Able to operate a keyboard
- Good communication skills, interpersonal, verbal, written
- Good customer service skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task- Ability to work independently
Inventory, Accounts payable Accountant, Routine Records, Compiles, Proofs