On behalf of our clients, R.S.M.C is seeking a Document Specialist
- 4 months Term
- Benefits: Eye Care, Dental , Medical
- Pay rate: 10.67/hr
- This is a 1st and 2nd shift position.
- The requisition is Temp position.
- 37.50 hours/week
- Working days are Monday to Friday
Roles & Responsibilities
WORKING CONDITIONS, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS -
- Ability to work multiple shifts including nights, weekends, overtime and holidays depending upon work volume and customer needs.
- Must be able to work in a production facility by adapting to moderate medium to high noise levels.
- Deals with moderate stress levels by adapting to and coping with stressful situations for extended periods of time.
- Position often requires ability to stand on feet for at least eight (8) hours per day.
- To handle customer orders, may be required to move supplies by lifting 50 lbs. from the floor to waist height, carrying it 10 feet and lowering back to the floor.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
- Achieves customer satisfaction by consistently prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner while maintaining PS+ standards.
- Meets deadlines by working in a high-pressure environment at a fast pace while maintaining quality and error free work.
- Achieves Time Productive statistics by meeting standards established by the facility.
- Meets company production standards by achieving the Impressions per Hour (IPH) rate in accordance with standards established.
- Maintains optimal machine performance maintenance (clearing jams, refilling toner, replacing machine oil, etc.).
- Working knowledge of machine codes to report in the event of equipment failure.
- Completes all paperwork in a timely, accurate and legible manner.
- Communicates problems effectively and promptly to manager.
- Prevents assembly errors by maintaining an organized workstation.
- Achieves customer satisfaction; performing error free jobs per customer specifications by using a KODAK Scanner.
Candidate should have basic PC Skills. Able to work in a team environment. Implement feedback to work product to meet company standards of quality & output. Able to comprehend/retain basic instructions. Training will be provided.
Main functions of the job are scanning, printing, quality control. Ability to lift 10-30lbs. Ability to stand/be on feet at least 4 hours per shift.
- Ensures and maintains customer satisfaction according to company standards of quality and output by prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, assembling and binding documents.
- Maintains minimum PS+ standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic PC skills
- Basic Typing skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES -
- Must be able to work in a team environment by maintaining positive, productive relationships with co-workers, management, sales and production departments.
- Must be able to adapt to changing situations and be flexible.
- Must be able to perform repetitive work by continuously executing different tasks according to set procedures, sequence or pace while maintaining quality and output standards.
About our client
Our client is a global technology company that empowers digital workplaces with innovative technologies and services as well as a deep understanding of managing and accessing information.