- The candidates are provided a packet with several documents and are given specific instructions. This includes removing staples, sorting the documents, and then putting the packets back together in the proper order.
- We are looking for the following
- Workflow (is candidate organized and know how to keep paper in order)
- Following instructions
- Speed (this is last we pay attention to during the interview). COVID related - Mask is provided, social distancing practice, and site sanitization.
- This is a contract position and will be working 40 hours per week
- Working hours is Monday – Friday 3:30 PM to 12:00 AM
Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieves customer satisfaction by consistently prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, and assembling projects accurately in a timely manner.
- Meets deadlines by working at a quick and steady pace while maintaining quality/error free work.
- Achieves Time Productive statistics by meeting standards established by the facility.
- Meets company production standards by achieving the Impressions per Hour (IPH) rate in accordance with standards established.
- Maintains optimal machine performance by correcting simple machine problems (clearing jams, refilling toner, replacing machine oil, etc.) and having a working knowledge of machine codes to report in the event of equipment failure.
- Completes all paperwork in a timely, accurate and legible manner by reading and writing in English.
- Troubleshoots problems by communicating effectively and promptly to manager.
- Prevents assembly errors by maintaining an organized work station.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- No prior work experience necessary.
- Typing skills.
- Basic PC skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES -
- Must be able to work in a team environment by maintaining positive, productive relationships with co-workers, management, sales and production departments.
- Must be able to adapt to changing situations and be flexible.
- Must be able to perform repetitive work by continuously executing different tasks according to set procedures, sequence or pace while maintaining quality and output standards.
WORKING CONDITIONS, MENTAL AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS -
- Deals with time demands of work schedule by being available to work 8 to 12 hour shifts including nights, weekends, overtime and holidays depending upon volume of work to satisfy account needs.
- Must be able to work in a production facility by adapting to moderate medium to high noise levels.
- Deals with moderate stress levels by adapting to and coping with stressful situations for extended periods of time.
- Position often requires ability to stand on feet for at least eight (8) hours per day.
- To handle customer orders, may be required to move supplies by lifting 50 lbs. from the floor to waist height, carrying it 10 feet and lowering back to the floor.
- Satisfies customers according to company standards of quality and output by prepping, scanning, inspecting, compiling, assembling and binding documents.
- Is required to be cross trained and demonstrates the skill set for scan to file to include traditional copy, oversize, color, mail outs and on-site functions.
Certifications & Clearance Requirements