Candidate should have excellent customer service, attention to detail, computer proficiency, and the majority of the day on the phone interacting with customers.
The temp will be using Microsoft suite and scheduling software to call customers and schedule deliveries. They will need to be knowledgeable in using Excel, have a strong attention to detail, excellent customer service, and be on the phone most of the day.
- The requisition is Temp position
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours is 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Roles & Responsibilities
- Typically, an office environment with adequate lighting and ventilation, and a normal range of temperature and noise level.
- Work assignments are diversified. Interpret, comprehend and apply complex material, data and instruction – prepare, provide and convey diversified information.
- Minimal physical effort required.
- Work is mostly sedentary but does require walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting or carrying objects that typically with less than 10 lbs. (e.g., papers, books, files and small parts, etc.)
- Moderate dexterity – regular application of basic skills (calculator, keyboard, hand tools, eye/hand coordination.
- Works with inventory control and other CC functional areas to ensure timely and accurate delivery of specified equipment to customers.
- Coordinates installs with sales or account managers.
- Uses database and spreadsheet tools to analyze data and process workflows.
- Pre-calls customers to set up Deliveries, pick-ups and relocations.
- Prints and scrubs the Ad Hoc Report.
- Prints BOL's.
- Updates the delivery system with scheduled date and notes.
- Emails delivery notifications to Order Processing.
- Updates Oracle DFF notes, CC notes or the Zoom Screen.
- Creates Manual orders in the delivery system when needed.
- Responsible for scheduling orders in staging to ensure the CC hits cycle time requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent education is required.
- 1 year of customer service experience is required.
- Must have adequate reading, math skill, and ability to write legibly Strong Customer Presentation and Communication Skills.
- Must have adequate reading, math skill, and ability to write legibly.
- Database and spreadsheet skills are required.
- Proficiency in MS Office is required.
- Strong Customer Presentation and Communication Skills.
- Possesses teamwork attitude.
- Ability to interact professionally at all levels internally and externally.
Certifications & Clearance Requirements