on behalf of our client, is hiring a General Dentist
in Missouri .
This a full-time, direct hire opportunity
We are searching for a knowledgeable General Dentist who can provide a range of services to our community patients. The Dentist will meet with patients, assess their dental health, perform scheduled cleanings, handle complex procedures, such as root canals, extractions, and oral surgery, and work with other staff members, such as dental hygienists and assistants, to provide our clients with quality dental services.
Location: MO, 1.5 hours from St. Louis
Our client has low turnover, senior management has been stable with great tenure.
Dentist Requirements and Qualifications
- Base Compensation: Up to $175,000 year 1. $200,000 plus in year two.( BOE)
- Compensation not tied to # of patients seen.
- Family Relocation.
- Bonus: Generous Bonus structure
- Vacation: 4 weeks of vacation.
- Holidays: 10 paid holidays.
- 100% paid healthcare insurance for your entire family.
- 401k match- 6%.
- Student Loan Payments: 50k for two years (25K per year). in student loan payment (tax-free).
- No weekends.
- No Nights.
- No Call.
- Great work/ life balance.
- D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association.
- Licensed to practice in state.
- Certification in CPR.
Services: Minor Surgical Procedures, Dentures, Oral screenings, Fillings, Root Canals, Crowns and Bridges
Patients needing specialized services such as Orthodontics, complicated oral surgery, limited Endodontics or fixed Prosthetics are referred to specialists.