on behalf of our client, is hiring an Part-Time Orthodontist nationally.
Mission-oriented practice seeks Part-Time Orthodontist.
Large, multi-practice organization with a strong mission to provide quality dental care to underserved families is seeking an Part-Time Orthodontist. As an Part-Time Orthodontist, you will be changing the lives of children and adults who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care.
This opportunity provides:
- The ability to make a difference in the community and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives
- Competitive compensation with the top half of dentists earning an average between $190,000 to $325,000
- Sign-on, relocation and student loan assistance packages are available in many locations
- Generous benefit plan including medical, dental vision, disability, life and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Growth and development through mentoring, leadership and practice ownership opportunities
- VISA and green card sponsorship available
These are direct hire opportunities
Full-time and Part-time openings
With more than 160 locations in 17 states and a variety of practice types, our client can provide unique access to job opportunities to help build a more fulfilling career.
To view current locations, click the link below.