on behalf of our client, is hiring an Dental Anesthesiologist nationally.
Mission-oriented practice seeks Dental Anesthesiologist.
Large, multi-practice organization with a strong mission to provide quality dental care to underserved families is seeking an Dental Anesthesiologist. As an Dental Anesthesiologist, you will be changing the lives of children and adults who often do not have access to affordable, quality dental care.
This opportunity provides:
- The ability to make a difference in the community and beyond-- including company-sponsored mission trips, free dental care days and other community outreach initiatives
- Competitive compensation with the top half of dentists earning an average between $190,000 to $325,000
- Sign-on, relocation and student loan assistance packages are available in many locations
- Generous benefit plan including medical, dental vision, disability, life and 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Company provided professional liability insurance and continuing education
- Multiple schedule options to help maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Growth and development through mentoring, leadership and practice ownership opportunities
- VISA and green card sponsorship available
These are direct hire opportunities
Full-time and Part-time openings
With more than 160 locations in 17 states and a variety of practice types, our client can provide unique access to job opportunities to help build a more fulfilling career.
To view current locations, click the link below.