R.S.M.C. Services on behalf of our client is hiring a On-Site Services Specialist .
The candidate will be opening and sorting incoming mail and scanning. Demonstrated competency in basic computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite. Technical aptitude with printers, copy and postage machines, and other office equipment. Good customer service skills. Good organization skills. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- The requisition is Temp position
- 40 hours/week
- Working hours is Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- Free parking.
- COVID - we ask they provide their own masks, we do have every desk over 6 ft apart and we disinfect regularly and also there is an on line questioner about symptoms that will need to be filled in every day at the beginning of their shift.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates high volume duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, operates high volume document scanning equipment, operate high volume mail processing equipment. Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage.
- Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site equipment. May also perform one of the following at entry level: bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping, file services, call center representative, etc. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Runs high volume copy machines and performs binding and finishing work. Operate high volume scanners. Operate image handling software. Operate MS Office and Email systems. Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections. Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems. Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed. Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Calculates charges for jobs performed and maintains some billing logs. Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer. May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests. Delivers completed jobs to pre-determined customer locations within and outside of the site. Maintains daily meter and service logs. May travel between customer’s buildings. Answers customer questions regarding status or feasibility of job requests.
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and well stocked. Performs duties related to the shipping and/or receiving of materials. Uses shrink-wrap machine, paper cutter, hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers, electric stapler and scales in completion of various jobs contracted. Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage meter and some PC. Performs filing duties, which may include ‘purging’ and archiving old documents. Performs other duties as assigned.
- The candidate will be opening and sorting incoming mail and scanning.
- Demonstrated competency in basic computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Technical aptitude with printers, copy and postage machines, and other office equipment.
- Good customer service skills.
- Good organization skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Certifications & Clearance Requirements