RSMC on behalf of our client
We are currently in need of Multichannel Marketing Manager
Pay rate: $24.47/hr
The Marketing Manager, Multichannel will oversee development and execution of member acquisition programs and marketing efforts for Sam's Club.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing strategies and plans for new membership acquisition channels and partnerships
- Creating strategy briefs, spend requests, PO requests, etc. in proprietary systems
- Onboarding new marketing partners with Legal agreements, accounting forms, etc.
- Routine and ad hoc customer reporting & data analysis to measure performance and make recommendations on improvements.
- Partnering with creative and marketing channel leads to develop and execute campaigns
- MBA preferred
- Experience in retail, consumer products or management consulting a plus.
- 1 year of experience in digital marketing or ecommerce
- 1 year experience in analytical or finance/accounting role.
- Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years relevant experience in marketing or related field.
- Strong verbal communication and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Strong business acumen skills to understand cost per acquisition and ROI analysis
- Great collaboration skills and ability to work effectively on teams
- Ability to recognize and implement process improvement opportunities
- Excellent cross functional influence, leadership and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to effectively manage and complete multiple priorities and projects
- Ability to pull, analyze and present data.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, quick-turn work environment.
- Passion for serving the Sam's Club member
Marketing Manager / Marketing
Certifications & Clearance Requirements