Roles & Responsibilities
The idea candidate will operate as part of the Corporate Communications team, taking ownership of NBCU Telemundo’s corporate and executive digital presence(currently spanning Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Wikipedia), the NBCU Telemundo corporate website, and any other agreed upon digital platforms to further position and promote the corporate brand, its human element, and its creative content.
- Determine the appropriate message, tone, and voice for NBCU Telemundo’s corporate and executive digital presence and ensure their consistency throughout
- Revamp the corporate and executive digital presence, creating and implementing processes to ensure NBCU Telemundo’s digital presence and that of its executives is always up-to-date (executive titles and bios, company boiler plate information, website links, etc.).
- Devise all-encompassing editorial calendars (to include events, premiers, launches, corporate events, holidays, etc. and include all platforms); create the content necessary to execute them (secure assets, write copy); and ensure their day-to-day implementation (posting, monitoring)
- Continue to build and maintain a strong corporate online reputation and be its biggest advocate in the digital space.
- Improve the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for NBCU Telemundo’s corporate digital presence (methods, content, cadence).
- Determine KPIs for the various digital accounts and platforms under management and ensure they are met.
- Design successful digital campaigns that are optimized to generate interaction(engagement) and brand exposure (reach/growth).
- Identify target influencers and develop or maintain relationships with them.
- Evaluate opportunities for the use of paid campaigns (recommend, launch, and oversee) to promote key campaigns/content.
- Develop a presence on other relevant social media outlets as needed to support and expand our corporate digital presence.
- Monitor digital cross-platform mentions and conversations about NBCU Telemundo and its leadership and provide in-the-moment reporting of sentiment and/or volume.
- Monitor larger conversations and trends across digital with a special focus on the U.S. Hispanic market/audience and the media industry, determining whether NBCU Telemundo or its executives should take part in them.
- Monitor and filter executives’ inboxes across digital platforms, ensuring that messages reach their intended destination (and facilitate responses, if needed).
- Provide measurement and reporting on the performance of specific digital posts, campaigns, or efforts as needed.
- Track and evaluate the overall performance of corporate digital efforts against KPIs by continuously capturing and analyzing metrics, insights, and best practices(and using these learnings to inform and drive strategy as needed).