RSMC on behalf of our client
We are currently in need of Member Services Representative Senior
Pay rate: $21.00/hr
Candidate will be answering all incoming calls from sponsors, members, and providers, researches claim status, and assists in bringing resolution to claim problems. This position is also responsible for the maintenance of member files.
- Shifts will be 8:30-5:00 for the most part.
- They need to be prepared to work overtime in January and possibly into February (if extended). It will be a minimum of 5 hours of overtime a week and if they want to work more than that, we do allow it. Also, we have a (NO TIME OFF PERIOD) in January so they need to be aware of this requirement.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provides high quality service daily to all callers while balancing all phone queue's including specialty.
- Provides peer-to-peer mentoring and assists with special projects.
- Ability to utilize de-escalation skills when handling escalations for self or other customer service representatives.
- Takes ownership of all special projects, assists with training/cross-training and timely responses to questions from peers/management staff.
- Back-up team leads when delegated to assist.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency
- Minimum of 12 months experience in healthcare or medical related field
- Good typing skills and communication skills
- Exceeds all department metrics including call quality scoring
- Operating knowledge of computers using multiple programs simultaneously
- Good telephonic skills articulating information in an accurate and positive manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capable of training others and is seen as a subject matter expert
- Ability to work independently and as a positive team player; does not require direct supervision on daily activities.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
Certifications & Clearance Requirements