Our client looking for a Registered Nurse (1.0 FTE, Evening Shift) to work in the Surgery Department at Swedish Edmonds in Edmonds, WA.
In this position you will:
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patient’s care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes.
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students.
- Align practice with safety and quality.
- Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems.
- Engage in ongoing professional development; promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice.
- Lead and coordinate teams, delegate, coordinate care and collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing degree/diploma upon hire
- All Registered Nurses (RN) without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Active Washington state RN license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) from any authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA), American Red Cross (ARC) or Military Training Network (MTN)
- Twelve (12) months acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility