We are looking for someone that's passionate about technology and see the world a little differently than your peers. Everywhere you look, there’s possibility. Opportunity. Boundaries to push and challenges to solve. You believe software technology changes how people live.
Our client is one of the world’s first tech companies, and still going strong. Like us, you know the benefit of a building a solution that meets and exceeds market demands. Your solutions result in clean architecture and design leading to high quality, feature rich solutions. You enjoy working closely with highly skilled development teams to build out your vision. You don’t see problems; instead, aided by your strong technical and testing skills, you see boundaries to push and challenges to solve. You understand the benefits of reuse and open source software to increase time to market. You are on top of trends throughout the industry and are always looking for how they can improve our solutions.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of leading architecture & designs for high-transaction processing systems
- 3+ year of working with Microservices, Dockers, Kubernetes in public cloud environments
- Knowledge of cloud platforms, ideally Google Cloud Platform and AWS.
- Java, Spring Cloud development experience.
- Experience designing and implementing Micro-service architecture.
- Experience articulating NFRs and architecting the solution to meet them in conjunction with business/product and engineering teams.
- Experience with Docker and deployment models in Kubernetes.
- Experience working in a scrum, agile project.
- Experience leading design of new projects.
- Experience evaluating, selecting and coordinating technology choices.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.