Providence is calling a Full Time, Day Shift Nurse Manager to our Postpartum/Mother Baby Unit at Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center in Tarzana, CA.
In this position you will:
- Direct and supervise functions and activities in assigned areas
- Provide leadership in the professional practice setting
- Implement and interpret policies, procedures, standards, and regulations for personnel, patients, medical staff, and the public
- Provide duties in any nursing capacity as needed
- Adhere to the ANA Nursing Administration: Scope and Standards of Practice
Required qualifications for this position include:
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- At least 1 year of acute care experience in area of specialty with proven managerial skills
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Cedars-Sinai Tarzana Medical Center is a 245-bed not-for-profit medical center that serves the San Fernando Valley, offering high quality specialty services, including: heart and vascular care, orthopedics, oncology and senior services. Recognizing the special health care needs of women and children, our Women’s Pavilion & Resource Center provides women’s health and maternity care in once central location. The hospital specializes in pediatrics and has one of the largest neonatal intensive care units in the San Fernando Valley. Providence Tarzana has a reputation for clinical excellence and sophisticated technology with a personal touch. Providence Health & Services cares about the people and the lives that we touch each and every day. We are continually driven by the caring tradition of our heritage – the foundation of our Mission and core-values – to embrace respect, compassion, justice, excellence and stewardship. With a rich past reaching back more than 65 years in Southern California, and 150 years in total, Providence Health & Services today celebrates unprecedented growth, recognition for top quality health care, a vibrant employee culture where new ideas are encouraged and a drive to help the underprivileged - all with an eye toward the future.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program certification (NRP)