OVERVIEW OF POSITION:
Responsible for the management of the daily departmental operations and functions of a given patient care area, the direct supervision of teammates, and providing direct patient care daily under the supervision of a clinician. Responsible for performing operational duties as required under the direction of the site administrator or designee.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 12 PM - 9 PM
- Weekend schedule: every other weekend, 7:30 AM - 2 PM (will receive two days off during the week, when scheduled to work on a weekend)
- Location: Redondo Beach, CA
- Setting: Setting: Ambulatory/Outpatient Clinic
- Specialty(ies): Infusion Center and Immediate Care
- Direct Report: 16 - 22 (RNs, LVNs, MAs, & MRs)
- Exempt position
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current California RN license.
- Must have by start date: current ACLS, BLS, and PALS, by American Heart Association (AHA) - (100% online certification is not acceptable).
- Must have at least 1 year of supervisory experience.
- May consider candidates without supervisory experience, who have AT LEAST 5 years of experience as an RN and a strong background in an outpatient setting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Spanish-speaking a plus.
- Computer literate.
- Manual dexterity to use/handle equipment and instruments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.