Eagleville Hospital is currently seeking a full time Utilization Review RN Analyst.
- Reviews admissions to determine medical necessity and appropriateness of treatment.
- Secures necessary data for extended stay reviews.
- Presents abstract (via telecon) of clinical course of treatment, to all various insurance companies and/or their contractual agencies, to justify continued treatment.
- Reviews, abstracts and assigns initial length of stay and extensions of treatment, as appropriate, for Medicare, self-pay and private (non-precertification) insurance companies.
- Communicates all extensions of treatment to clinical teams and Director, Utilization Review.
- Attends daily treatment team meetings.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing; Bachelor's preferred.
- Previous UR experience required
- Previous experience in a behavioral health setting preferred
- Requires good writing skills along with the ability to interpret chart terminology
- Knowledge of addiction helpful
Eagleville Hospital, located in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, is a private non-profit organization dedicated to the treatment, education, and prevention of substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. The hospital serves as a regional resource for the treatment and prevention of alcohol and drug abuse, as well as a national resource for training and research for addiction and related conditions.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan contributions.