A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where You'll Work:
Our Calhoun, GA location produces coatings, primarily batters and crumb blends within our meat division for Kerry customers and brands. Are you looking to build a career in manufacturing with a team you can have some fun with? With our engagement program, volunteer days and energetic culture, we might be the team for you.
We currently have multiple night shift positions available!
- 6:00PM – 6:30AM, rotating nights
What You’ll Do:
Keeping our production lines running so we can meet customer and consumer needs is the top priority for our Operators. It’s a physically demanding job, so you’ll get a workout in every day as you lift 75 or more, 50lb(+) bags /hour for transfer throughout your shift. Additionally, you’ll train to perform all jobs on the assigned line, which could mean performing all tasks like:
- Blender Operator
- Machine Operator
- Forklift Operator
- Palletizing Product
We are striving for the highest efficiency and quality of finished goods. There is never a dull day here at our Calhoun location! And if you’re like us, you will feel a deep sense of pride when you see friends and family eating products with ingredients you helped produce!
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Are you able to lift, move, and carry 75-150, 50 lbs / per hour / per shift, stand for extended periods of time, and operate a propane gas industrial fork truck?
- Are you comfortable learning new assignments? From learning to fill and weigh bulk containers to sweeping and sanitizing, we’re looking for someone who wants to continually evolve in their role and knowledge.
- Do you have experience working alongside a team and operating machines in a manufacturing environment? The safety of our team and products are our top priority, so we prefer some experience.
- If you comfortable with your knowledge of computers from previous roles, the transition to our team will be a breeze as we changeover to a system called SAP.
221 Salem Rd. SW Calhoun, Ga. 30701 Production Operator - Food Manufacturing - Rotating Nights